Thursday 23 May 2013

Dita Von Teese



Dita Von Teese
Dita starts every morning with the Glowing Green Smoothie made of 70 per cent green foods – such as spinach, romaine lettuce, rocket, coriander and parsley – and 30 per cent fruit, such as pears, apples and bananas.


‘I've trained my body to enjoy things that are healthy. If you stop eating sugar, your body doesn't want sugar anymore’ she said.

‘I haven't had a soda in 15 years!’
‘I drink green smoothies with spinach, kale, and dark leafy greens mixed with fruit. Then something salady for lunch and then I can eat what I want at night. Ever since I stopped eating a big breakfast of eggs, toast and cereal, I feel so much better.’
Everyone asks me for the secret to good skin. Put down the cigarettes, slather on the sunscreen, get your beauty sleep, and drink your greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment